.: Poké Wifi :. Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
How To Readdll Files In Php

Répondre au sujet    .: Wifi Alliance :. Index du Forum » .: Wifi Alliance :. » BlaBla Généralement Générale Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
How To Readdll Files In Php
Auteur Message
meloulric
Star Du Forum
Star Du Forum

Message How To Readdll Files In Php Répondre en citant

How To Read.dll Files In Php
> DOWNLOAD

Hi,,Anyone,have,experiences,on,loading,and,calling,functions,from,.dll,using,php?,I,need,to,read,data,from,a,card,reader,device,and,integrate,with,my,PHP.,I,did,a,.Hi,,friends,,,I,,need,,to,,read,,the,,file,,contents,,from,,the,,dll,,file,,using,,java,,or,,C#.,,That,,dll,,content,,which,,i,,am,,going,,to,,include,,in,,my,,project,,but,,i,,dont,,know,,how,,read,,it.Oct,,,04,,,,2011,,,Loading,,,a,,,Dll,,,into,,,PHP.,,,PHP,,,Forums,,,on,,,Bytes.,,,421,684,,,.,,,You,,,need,,,to,,,copy,,,the,,,dll,,,in,,,the,,,extension,,,directory,,,of,,,your,,,PHP,,,and,,,then,,,enter,,,and,,,modify,,,your,,,php.ini,,,file.How,,can,,I,,use,,the,,functionality,,of,,a,,.dll,,file,,or,,.net,,file,,in,,PHP?Sorry,to,say,,I,can't,really,help,you,with,the,loading,of,the,DLLs,into,PHP.,However,,I,can,offer,a,suggestion,as,to,how,you,can,work,around,this,problem.,PHP,can,execute,shell,commands,,via,the,execution,functions,,so,you,could,always,write,a,wrapper-script,around,it,using,another,language,(or,just,a,shell,script),,and,then,call,it,from,PHP.Move,,,all,,,the,,,dll,,,files,,,from,,,the,,,application,,,installation,,,folder,,,to,,,wherever,,,you,,,are,,,calling,,,the,,,COM,,,object.(,,,In,,,my,,,case,,,it,,,is,,,c:XampphtdocsMyproject).,,,Then,,,register,,,the,,,dll,,,files,,,as,,,said,,,above.,,,If,,,you,,,are,,,using,,,64,,,bit,,,operating,,,system,,,,then,,,navigate,,,to,,,c:windowsSysWOW64,,,in,,,cmd,,,and,,,run,,,regsvr32,,,command.,,,Hope,,,it,,,helps.PHP,and,COM.,PHP,can,be,used,to,access,COM,and,DCOM,objects,on,Win32,platforms.,.Using,DLL,witihin,PHP,.,they,have,given,me,a,DLL,file,where,they,just,say,that,I,can,use,a,function,in,c-style.,They,don't,know,what,exactly,it,can,be,read,in,PHP,.How,,,can,,,the,,,answer,,,be,,,improved?Tell,,,us,,,howCan,,,you,,,improve,,,the,,,answer?Using,,,a,,,DLL,,,With,,,PHP,,,for,,,Dummies,,,-,,,Stack,,,Overflow,,,read,,,multiple,,,answers,,,on,,,the,,,web,,,like,,,Use,,,DLL,,,in,,,PHP?,,,php,,,.,,,Stack,,,Overflow.,,,Questions;,,,.,,,Using,,,a,,,DLL,,,With,,,PHP,,,for,,,Dummies.,,,.,,,When,,,you,,,create,,,your,,,DLL,,,file,,,,. ccb82a64f7
what type of books are in the libraryfusi orari del mondo sud africael dorado public library south lake tahoelearning to predict rare events in categorical time series datalil boosie - ima dog feat lil phat zippycontemporary magic a tarot deck art projectfree download pes 2012 full version for pc englishle master led contemporary desk lampthe cult rare cult box set rarcomo entrar en la cuenta de skype de otra persona

Sam 6 Jan - 19:32 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 6 Jan - 19:32 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    .: Wifi Alliance :. Index du Forum » .: Wifi Alliance :. » BlaBla Généralement Générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation